Bahria Town is one of the leading and most valuable real estate Ventures. All around Pakistan, it has developed a variety of residential and commercial projects. The primary causes of this are the excellent quality of real estate development work and the eagerness of both domestic and foreign investors. With a wide range of property options, it has been able to hold the interest of genuine buyers The more flexible and updated a housing scheme is, the better will be the return on investment. This blog aims to provide you with all the latest details of the real estate market situation in Bahria Town Karachi including investment opportunities, and the latest prices from best-selling precincts and projects, including Bahria Paradise and Bahria Sports City.
Let’s consider some valid reasons why it’s a good time to invest in Bahria Town Karachi.
- The market is slow but genuine buyers are in the market Bahria Town Karachi is offering an opportunity and stable prices for medium-term investment that no one would want to miss.
- The investment is going to yield good returns in about 12 to 24 months. This opportunity comes primarily from stable prices throughout the housing scheme.
- Medium-scale investors can stand to gain from plots in Precinct 1,6,8 and villas in Quaid Block and Iqbal Block in Precinct 2.
- In this precinct the construction work is going in full swing. However, from precincts 27 to 33 prices have considerably fallen recently.
- Bahria Apartment prices are also stable for genuine buyers.
- The most popular areas to buy 990-1000 sq yd plots for sale in Bahria Town Karachi include Precincts 7, 17, 18, Bahria Sports City, and Precinct 20.
Moving forward, we’ll now discuss the most well-liked areas in Bahria Town Karachi, along with the reasons for their popularity and their average investment rates.
BAHRIA TOWN – Precinct 1
- Has a stellar position among all the other precincts in this locality.
- A ready-to-move house of 240-250sq yd in Precinct 1 averages PKR 2.45 crore.
- It is one of the most popular, developed, and oldest precincts of the Bahria gated community.
- Situated right next to the entrance gate and sits close to Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway and DHA City.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
BAHRIA TOWN – Precinct 6
- The prime location gives it a competitive edge and a special value for buyers. The Main Super Highway is direct across the Midway Commercial Area, and it is only 4 kilometers from the entrance gate.
- A budget of PKR 85 lakh on average is required to buy a 240-250 sq yd plot in Precinct 6.
- Closely connected with Jinnah Avenue.
- Recreational places such as Dan Zoo and Bahria Adventure Land are at a distance of 15-16 minutes.
- Residents can quickly reach green valley Supermarket for daily life essentials and Bahria International Hospital for medical emergencies and consultancies.
BAHRIA TOWN – PRECINCT 8
- An average investment rate of PKR 100 lakh is required to acquire a plot of 240-250 sq yd in Precinct 8.
- Perfect location proximity to Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway.
- The construction work here is going in full swing and several villas are already on completion.
- 8 minutes away from Grand Jamia Mosque.
- Surrounded by communal parks, such as Clock Tower, Ashar Fountain, Malik Riaz’s Private Helipad, and several famous landmarks.
BAHRIA TOWN – PRECINCT 12 (ALI BLOCK)
- isOne of the most prominent and model areas of Bahria Town Karachi (BTK) It is Precinct 12 of the BTK but is commonly known as Ali Block.
- Therefore, a bit more developed and dynamic location is highly valued by buyers. Surrounded by other leading neighborhoods, including Precinct 14, Bahria Heights, and Precinct 18.
- Ali Block, which consists of 125-yard and 250-yard residential plots with all amenities available, is regarded as one of the best places to invest money and construct a dream house, while you can also get some fully constructed ready-to-live options here.
- Buying a 120-130 sq yd plot in Precinct 12 can cost you around PKR 55 lakh.
It is the second most well-liked area for buying a smaller-sized plot in Bahria Town Karachi.
- Rates are stable and real estate investors and genuine buyers can get a 3-bedroom flat in Bahria Apartments for an average price of PKR 1.80 crore.
- A 2-bedroom flat in Bahria Apartments requires an average investment of PKR 90 lakh.
- From the main entrance of Bahria Town Karachi 4.5 km away.
- Bahria Adventure Land is just 13 minutes away, and Bahria International Hospital is connected to several high-end precincts of the housing scheme.
- The best option for people looking for a pollution-free and peaceful environment in Bahria’s upscale gated community.
- Life essentials such as parks, mosques, hospitals, and schools are all available within walking distance.
LOW-RATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Normally, Bahria Town Karachi’s investments are typically believed to be pricey. Rates have been considerably low in these places recently, Comparative Costs for each precinct are mentioned below. If the market had continued falling as it was, it wouldn’t have been surprising if the prices had jumped in the future giving high ROI.
BAHRIA TOWN – PRECINCT 27
- Precinct 27 makes it possible for the average person to invest because the rates are economical.
- A budget of around PKR 35 lakh is required to invest in a 120-130 sq yd plot in Precinct 27.
- This precinct enjoys better real estate value due to the plots situated in its central location with all the important precincts in the BTK housing scheme.
- For investors, the surrounding area is just as crucial as the actual site. Closely connected to the golf course and the Grand Mosque which adds to the beauty and popularity of this precinct.
- Additionally, the third-largest dancing fountain makes the location a worthwhile investment because visitors travel from all across Pakistan to watch the renowned fountain.
- M-9 Motorway is just 10 minutes away.
The plot of 125 sq yards P27 was 25-33 Lacs in 2020 125 sq yards plot in P27 is 36-62 Lacs in 2022
BAHRIA TOWN – PRECINCT 30
- In Bahria Town Precinct 30, there are both residential and commercial plots available. In Precinct 30, a residential plot is 250 square yards.
- Precinct 30 is on Main Jinnah Avenue prime location. The main entrance of Bahria Town Karachi can be reached by car in around 20 minutes from Precinct 30.
- Precinct 30 in Bahria Town presents an excellent investment opportunity for those who value their money for small-size plots.
- Due to the tremendous demand for these plots, their prices are consequently rising in the future.
Comparative Costs for Bahria Town Precinct 30
250 sq yards plot in P30 was started from 50 Lacs in 2020 250 sq yards plot in P30 is 59-90 Lacs in 2021.
BAHRIA TOWN – PRECINCT 32 and 33
- In Bahria Town Karachi are two of the most popular Precincts for Pakistanis seeking to live in advanced security, encircled by a five-star hotel and an international-level golf course.
- The possession has been declared by Bahria Town Karachi, making both precincts the most desirable place for investors. The 125 Sq. Yard, 250 Sq. Yard and 500 Sq. Yard plots are ready to invest.
Comparative Costs for Bahria Town Precinct 32-33
250 sq yards plot in P32 & P33 was around 40 Lacs in 2020
250 sq yards plot in P32 & P33 is around 50-58 Lacs in 2022
BAHRIA PARADISE VILLAS
- The rate of 490-500 sq yd houses for sale in Bahria Paradise averages PKR 4.90 crore.
- Preventative facilities, educational institutions, and many such facilities are available at arm’s length.
- Easily reachable from Bahria Town’s main entrance.
- Dotted with parks and mosques.
BAHRIA SPORTS CITY VILLAS
- The average rate of buying a 990-1000 sq yd house in Bahria Sports City is recorded at PKR 230 lakh.
- It is situated on the longest most important route in BTK main Jinnah Avenue with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Well-planned and beautifully constructed houses.
- Rafi Cricket Stadium is just 5 minutes away.
You may notice a bigger price difference between the same-sized plots of 490-500 sq yd in Precincts 1,6,8 and the other precincts mentioned in this analysis. The reason behind this is the majority of plots in this area have already been developed or populated with houses. To the rightful owners, the possession of the remaining plots has also been given.
This brings us to the conclusion of our current market analysis. We have mentioned all the available investment opportunities in the housing scheme and the reasons for their popularity.